When is Makar Sankranti 2007?
Makar Sankranti for the year 2007 is celebrated/ observed on January 14.
Makar Sankranti is celebrated on or near January 14th each year. Hindu's celebrate this time as a harvest festival and marks the arrival of Spring and the end of the Winter season.
More information on Makar Sankranti. (Dates, Customs and History for Makar Sankranti)
|Name(s):||Makar Sankranti, Magha Mela, Maghi|
|When:||On or near January 14th annually|
How many days to Makar Sankranti 2007?
There are -4151 days until the celebration/ observance of Makar Sankranti 2007.
Dates of Makar Sankranti by Year
Related Holidays in 2007
Popular Holidays 2007
- New Years Day 2007 - Monday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2007 - Monday, Jan 15
- Valentines Day 2007 - Wednesday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2007 - Monday, Feb 19
- St. Patrick's Day 2007 - Saturday, March 17
- Easter 2007 - Sunday, April 8
- Mothers Day 2007 - Sunday, May 13
- Memorial Day 2007 - Monday, May 28
- Fathers Day 2007 - Sunday, June 17
- 4th of July 2007 - Wednesday, July 4
- Labor Day 2007 - Monday, Sept 3
- Columbus Day 2007 - Monday, Oct 8
- Halloween 2007 - Wednesday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2007 - Sunday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2007 - Thursday, Nov 22
- Christmas Day 2007 - Tuesday, Dec 25