When is Makar Sankranti 2008?
Makar Sankranti for the year 2008 is celebrated/ observed on January 14.
Makar Sankranti is celebrated on or near January 14th each year. Hindu's celebrate this time as a harvest festival and marks the arrival of Spring and the end of the Winter season.
More information on Makar Sankranti. (Dates, Customs and History for Makar Sankranti)
|Name(s):||Makar Sankranti, Magha Mela, Maghi|
|When:||On or near January 14th annually|
How many days to Makar Sankranti 2008?
There are -3781 days until the celebration/ observance of Makar Sankranti 2008.
Dates of Makar Sankranti by Year
Related Holidays in 2008
Popular Holidays 2008
- New Years Day 2008 - Tuesday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2008 - Monday, Jan 21
- Valentines Day 2008 - Thursday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2008 - Monday, Feb 18
- St. Patrick's Day 2008 - Monday, March 17
- Easter 2008 - Sunday, March 23
- Mothers Day 2008 - Sunday, May 11
- Memorial Day 2008 - Monday, May 26
- Fathers Day 2008 - Sunday, June 15
- 4th of July 2008 - Friday, July 4
- Labor Day 2008 - Monday, Sept 1
- Columbus Day 2008 - Monday, Oct 13
- Halloween 2008 - Friday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2008 - Tuesday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2008 - Thursday, Nov 27
- Christmas Day 2008 - Thursday, Dec 25