When is Makar Sankranti 2013?
Makar Sankranti for the year 2013 is celebrated/ observed on January 13.
Makar Sankranti is celebrated on or near January 14th each year. Hindu's celebrate this time as a harvest festival and marks the arrival of Spring and the end of the Winter season.
More information on Makar Sankranti. (Dates, Customs and History for Makar Sankranti)
|Name(s):||Makar Sankranti, Magha Mela, Maghi|
|When:||On or near January 14th annually|
How many days to Makar Sankranti 2013?
There are -1956 days until the celebration/ observance of Makar Sankranti 2013.
Dates of Makar Sankranti by Year
Related Holidays in 2013
Popular Holidays 2013
- New Years Day 2013 - Tuesday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2013 - Monday, Jan 21
- Valentines Day 2013 - Thursday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2013 - Monday, Feb 18
- St. Patrick's Day 2013 - Sunday, Mar 17
- Easter 2013 - Sunday, Mar 31
- Mothers Day 2013 - Sunday, May 12
- Memorial Day 2013 - Monday, May 27
- Fathers Day 2013 - Sunday, June 16
- 4th of July 2013 - Thursday, July 4
- Labor Day 2013 - Monday, Sept 2
- Columbus Day 2013 - Monday, Oct 14
- Halloween 2013 - Thursday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2013 - Monday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2013 - Thursday, Nov 28
- Christmas Day 2013 - Wednesday, Dec 25