When is National Day of Prayer 2020?
National Day of Prayer for the year 2020 is celebrated/ observed on Thursday, May 7.
National Day of Prayer is observed on the first Thursday of May. Faiths from across the country pray for the United States and its leaders.
More information on National Day of Prayer. (Dates, Customs and History for National Day of Prayer)
|National Day of Prayer|
|Name(s):||National Day of Prayer|
|When:||First Thursday of May|
How many days to National Day of Prayer 2020?
There are 714 days until the celebration/ observance of National Day of Prayer 2020.
Dates of National Day of Prayer by Year
Popular Holidays 2020
- New Years Day 2020 - Wednesday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2020 - Monday, Jan 20
- Valentines Day 2020 - Friday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2020 - Monday, Feb 17
- St. Patrick's Day 2020 - Tuesday, Mar 17
- Easter 2020 - Sunday, Apr 12
- Mothers Day 2020 - Sunday, May 10
- Memorial Day 2020 - Monday, May 25
- Fathers Day 2020 - Sunday, June 21
- 4th of July 2020 - Saturday, July 4
- Labor Day 2020 - Monday, Sept 7
- Columbus Day 2020 - Monday, Oct 12
- Halloween 2020 - Saturday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2020 - Wednesday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2020 - Thursday, Nov 26
- Christmas Day 2020 - Friday, Dec 25