When is Raksha Bandhan 2005?
Raksha Bandhan for the year 2005 is celebrated/ observed on August 19.
Raksha Bandhan also known as Rakhi Purnima or Rakhi is a Hindu festival celebrated in the month of August. The festival emphasizes on the love between brothers and sisters.
More information on Raksha Bandhan. (Dates, Customs and History for Raksha Bandhan)
|Name(s):||Raksha Bandhan, Rakshabandhan, Rakhi, Saluno, Silono, Rakri|
|When:||Full Moon (Purnima) of Shrawan on Hindu Calendar|
How many days to Raksha Bandhan 2005?
There are -4663 days until the celebration/ observance of Raksha Bandhan 2005.
Dates of Raksha Bandhan by Year
Related Holidays in 2005
Popular Holidays 2005
- New Years Day 2005 - Saturday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2005 - Monday, Jan 17
- Valentines Day 2005 - Monday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2005 - Monday, Feb 21
- St. Patrick's Day 2005 - Wednesday, March 17
- Easter 2005 - Sunday, March 27
- Mothers Day 2005 - Sunday, May 8
- Memorial Day 2005 - Monday, May 30
- Fathers Day 2005 - Sunday, June 19
- 4th of July 2005 - Monday, July 4
- Labor Day 2005 - Monday, Sept 5
- Columbus Day 2005 - Monday, Oct 10
- Halloween 2005 - Monday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2005 - Friday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2005 - Thursday, Nov 24
- Christmas Day 2005 - Sunday, Dec 25