When is Women's Equality Day 2005?
Women's Equality Day for the year 2005 is celebrated/ observed on August 26.
Women's Equality Day is observed on August 26th each year and commemorates women's right to vote throughout the United States. This was passed as the 19th amendment to the United States in 1920.
More information on Women's Equality Day. (Dates, Customs and History for Women's Equality Day)
|Women's Equality Day|
|Name(s):||Women's Equality Day|
|When:||August 26th annually|
How many days to Women's Equality Day 2005?
There are -4656 days until the celebration/ observance of Women's Equality Day 2005.
Dates of Women's Equality Day by Year
Related Holidays in 2005
Popular Holidays 2005
- New Years Day 2005 - Saturday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2005 - Monday, Jan 17
- Valentines Day 2005 - Monday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2005 - Monday, Feb 21
- St. Patrick's Day 2005 - Wednesday, March 17
- Easter 2005 - Sunday, March 27
- Mothers Day 2005 - Sunday, May 8
- Memorial Day 2005 - Monday, May 30
- Fathers Day 2005 - Sunday, June 19
- 4th of July 2005 - Monday, July 4
- Labor Day 2005 - Monday, Sept 5
- Columbus Day 2005 - Monday, Oct 10
- Halloween 2005 - Monday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2005 - Friday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2005 - Thursday, Nov 24
- Christmas Day 2005 - Sunday, Dec 25