When is Laylat al Qadr 2012?
Laylat al Qadr for the year 2012 is celebrated/ observed on August 14.
Laylat al Qadr is one evening of the last 10 days of Ramadan. It observes the night when the Prophet Mohammad received the first versus of the Koran.
More information on Laylat al Qadr. (Dates, Customs and History for Laylat al Qadr)
|Laylat al Qadr|
|Name(s):||Laylat al Qadr, Shab-e Qadr, Night of Value, Night of Destiny, Night of Power|
|When:||One evening in the last 10 days of Ramadan|
How many days to Laylat al Qadr 2012?
There are -2108 days until the celebration/ observance of Laylat al Qadr 2012.
Dates of Laylat al Qadr by Year
Related Holidays in 2012
Popular Holidays 2012
- New Years Day 2012 - Sunday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2012 - Monday, Jan 16
- Valentines Day 2012 - Tuesday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2012 - Monday, Feb 20
- St. Patrick's Day 2012 - Saturday, Mar 17
- Easter 2012 - Sunday, Apr 8
- Mothers Day 2012 - Sunday, May 13
- Memorial Day 2012 - Monday, May 28
- Fathers Day 2012 - Sunday, June 17
- 4th of July 2012 - Wednesday, July 4
- Labor Day 2012 - Monday, Sept 3
- Columbus Day 2012 - Monday, Oct 8
- Halloween 2012 - Wednesday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2012 - Sunday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2012 - Thursday, Nov 22
- Christmas Day 2012 - Tuesday, Dec 25