When is National Day of Prayer 2006?
National Day of Prayer for the year 2006 is celebrated/ observed on May 4.
National Day of Prayer is observed on the first Thursday of May. Faiths from across the country pray for the United States and its leaders.
More information on National Day of Prayer. (Dates, Customs and History for National Day of Prayer)
|National Day of Prayer|
|Name(s):||National Day of Prayer|
|When:||First Thursday of May|
How many days to National Day of Prayer 2006?
There are -4407 days until the celebration/ observance of National Day of Prayer 2006.
Dates of National Day of Prayer by Year
Popular Holidays 2006
- New Years Day 2006 - Sunday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2006 - Monday, Jan 16
- Valentines Day 2006 - Tuesday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2006 - Monday, Feb 20
- St. Patrick's Day 2006 - Friday, March 17
- Easter 2006 - Sunday, April 16
- Mothers Day 2006 - Sunday, May 14
- Memorial Day 2006 - Monday, May 29
- Fathers Day 2006 - Sunday, June 18
- 4th of July 2006 - Tuesday, July 4
- Labor Day 2006 - Monday, Sept 4
- Columbus Day 2006 - Monday, Oct 9
- Halloween 2006 - Tuesday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2006 - Saturday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2006 - Thursday, Nov 23
- Christmas Day 2006 - Monday, Dec 25