When is Shemini Atzeret 2005?
Shemini Atzeret for the year 2005 is celebrated/ observed on October 25.
Shemini Atzeret is observed on the 22nd of Tishrei according to the Hebrew calendar. For many Jewish people this day represents the eighth day of Sukkot and a day to focus on their love for God.
More information on Shemini Atzeret. (Dates, Customs and History for Shemini Atzeret)
|Name(s):||Shemini Atzeret, Eight day of Assembly|
|When:||22nd of Tishrei in Hebrew Calendar|
How many days to Shemini Atzeret 2005?
There are -4592 days until the celebration/ observance of Shemini Atzeret 2005.
Dates of Shemini Atzeret by Year
Related Holidays in 2005
Popular Holidays 2005
- New Years Day 2005 - Saturday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2005 - Monday, Jan 17
- Valentines Day 2005 - Monday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2005 - Monday, Feb 21
- St. Patrick's Day 2005 - Wednesday, March 17
- Easter 2005 - Sunday, March 27
- Mothers Day 2005 - Sunday, May 8
- Memorial Day 2005 - Monday, May 30
- Fathers Day 2005 - Sunday, June 19
- 4th of July 2005 - Monday, July 4
- Labor Day 2005 - Monday, Sept 5
- Columbus Day 2005 - Monday, Oct 10
- Halloween 2005 - Monday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2005 - Friday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2005 - Thursday, Nov 24
- Christmas Day 2005 - Sunday, Dec 25