When is Shemini Atzeret 2025?
Shemini Atzeret for the year 2025 is celebrated/ observed on sundown of October 13 ending at sundown on Tuesday, October 14.
Shemini Atzeret is observed on the 22nd of Tishrei according to the Hebrew calendar. For many Jewish people this day represents the eighth day of Sukkot and a day to focus on their love for God.
More information on Shemini Atzeret. (Dates, Customs and History for Shemini Atzeret)
|Name(s):||Shemini Atzeret, Eight day of Assembly|
|When:||22nd of Tishrei in Hebrew Calendar|
How many days to Shemini Atzeret 2025?
There are 2698 days until the celebration/ observance of Shemini Atzeret 2025.
Dates of Shemini Atzeret by Year
Related Holidays in 2025
Popular Holidays 2025
- New Years Day 2025 - Wednesday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2025 - Monday, Jan 20
- Valentines Day 2025 - Friday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2025 - Monday, Feb 17
- St. Patrick's Day 2025 - Monday, Mar 17
- Easter 2025 - Sunday, Apr 20
- Mothers Day 2025 - Sunday, May 11
- Memorial Day 2025 - Monday, May 26
- Fathers Day 2025 - Sunday, June 15
- 4th of July 2025 - Friday, July 4
- Labor Day 2025 - Monday, Sept 1
- Columbus Day 2025 - Monday, Oct 13
- Halloween 2025 - Friday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2025 - Tuesday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2025 - Thursday, Nov 27
- Christmas Day 2025 - Thursday, Dec 25