When is Shemini Atzeret 2006?
Shemini Atzeret for the year 2006 is celebrated/ observed on October 14.
Shemini Atzeret is observed on the 22nd of Tishrei according to the Hebrew calendar. For many Jewish people this day represents the eighth day of Sukkot and a day to focus on their love for God.
More information on Shemini Atzeret. (Dates, Customs and History for Shemini Atzeret)
|Name(s):||Shemini Atzeret, Eight day of Assembly|
|When:||22nd of Tishrei in Hebrew Calendar|
How many days to Shemini Atzeret 2006?
There are -4239 days until the celebration/ observance of Shemini Atzeret 2006.
Dates of Shemini Atzeret by Year
Related Holidays in 2006
Popular Holidays 2006
- New Years Day 2006 - Sunday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2006 - Monday, Jan 16
- Valentines Day 2006 - Tuesday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2006 - Monday, Feb 20
- St. Patrick's Day 2006 - Friday, March 17
- Easter 2006 - Sunday, April 16
- Mothers Day 2006 - Sunday, May 14
- Memorial Day 2006 - Monday, May 29
- Fathers Day 2006 - Sunday, June 18
- 4th of July 2006 - Tuesday, July 4
- Labor Day 2006 - Monday, Sept 4
- Columbus Day 2006 - Monday, Oct 9
- Halloween 2006 - Tuesday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2006 - Saturday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2006 - Thursday, Nov 23
- Christmas Day 2006 - Monday, Dec 25