When is Shemini Atzeret 2007?
Shemini Atzeret for the year 2007 is celebrated/ observed on October 4.
Shemini Atzeret is observed on the 22nd of Tishrei according to the Hebrew calendar. For many Jewish people this day represents the eighth day of Sukkot and a day to focus on their love for God.
More information on Shemini Atzeret. (Dates, Customs and History for Shemini Atzeret)
|Name(s):||Shemini Atzeret, Eight day of Assembly|
|When:||22nd of Tishrei in Hebrew Calendar|
How many days to Shemini Atzeret 2007?
There are -3889 days until the celebration/ observance of Shemini Atzeret 2007.
Dates of Shemini Atzeret by Year
Related Holidays in 2007
Popular Holidays 2007
- New Years Day 2007 - Monday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2007 - Monday, Jan 15
- Valentines Day 2007 - Wednesday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2007 - Monday, Feb 19
- St. Patrick's Day 2007 - Saturday, March 17
- Easter 2007 - Sunday, April 8
- Mothers Day 2007 - Sunday, May 13
- Memorial Day 2007 - Monday, May 28
- Fathers Day 2007 - Sunday, June 17
- 4th of July 2007 - Wednesday, July 4
- Labor Day 2007 - Monday, Sept 3
- Columbus Day 2007 - Monday, Oct 8
- Halloween 2007 - Wednesday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2007 - Sunday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2007 - Thursday, Nov 22
- Christmas Day 2007 - Tuesday, Dec 25