When is Shemini Atzeret 2010?
Shemini Atzeret for the year 2010 is celebrated/ observed on September 30.
Shemini Atzeret is observed on the 22nd of Tishrei according to the Hebrew calendar. For many Jewish people this day represents the eighth day of Sukkot and a day to focus on their love for God.
More information on Shemini Atzeret. (Dates, Customs and History for Shemini Atzeret)
|Name(s):||Shemini Atzeret, Eight day of Assembly|
|When:||22nd of Tishrei in Hebrew Calendar|
How many days to Shemini Atzeret 2010?
There are -2797 days until the celebration/ observance of Shemini Atzeret 2010.
Dates of Shemini Atzeret by Year
Related Holidays in 2010
Popular Holidays 2010
- New Years Day 2010 - Friday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2010 - Monday, Jan 18
- Valentines Day 2010 - Sunday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2010 - Monday, Feb 15
- St. Patrick's Day 2010 - Wednesday, March 17
- Easter 2010 - Sunday, April 4
- Mothers Day 2010 - Sunday, May 9
- Memorial Day 2010 - Monday, May 31
- Fathers Day 2010 - Sunday, June 20
- 4th of July 2010 - Sunday, July 4
- Labor Day 2010 - Monday, Sept 6
- Columbus Day 2010 - Monday, Oct 11
- Halloween 2010 - Sunday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2010 - Thursday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2010 - Thursday, Nov 25
- Christmas Day 2010 - Saturday, Dec 25