When is Shemini Atzeret 2020?
Shemini Atzeret for the year 2020 is celebrated/ observed on sundown of October 9 ending at sundown on Saturday, October 10.
Shemini Atzeret is observed on the 22nd of Tishrei according to the Hebrew calendar. For many Jewish people this day represents the eighth day of Sukkot and a day to focus on their love for God.
More information on Shemini Atzeret. (Dates, Customs and History for Shemini Atzeret)
|Name(s):||Shemini Atzeret, Eight day of Assembly|
|When:||22nd of Tishrei in Hebrew Calendar|
How many days to Shemini Atzeret 2020?
There are 870 days until the celebration/ observance of Shemini Atzeret 2020.
Dates of Shemini Atzeret by Year
Related Holidays in 2020
Popular Holidays 2020
- New Years Day 2020 - Wednesday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2020 - Monday, Jan 20
- Valentines Day 2020 - Friday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2020 - Monday, Feb 17
- St. Patrick's Day 2020 - Tuesday, Mar 17
- Easter 2020 - Sunday, Apr 12
- Mothers Day 2020 - Sunday, May 10
- Memorial Day 2020 - Monday, May 25
- Fathers Day 2020 - Sunday, June 21
- 4th of July 2020 - Saturday, July 4
- Labor Day 2020 - Monday, Sept 7
- Columbus Day 2020 - Monday, Oct 12
- Halloween 2020 - Saturday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2020 - Wednesday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2020 - Thursday, Nov 26
- Christmas Day 2020 - Friday, Dec 25